Leadership and Stewardship

There is a day of reckoning for all of us when we will be required to give an account of our actions, regardless of our position in this life. Leadership and stewardship are two very critical issues that should never be taken lightly. To those who are currently in leadership take a step back and assess your stewardship. Ask yourself questions such as, have I done my best given the resources available for the task? Have I led anyone on the wrong path? Have I compromised my position? To those who aspire to leadership take the time now to prepare yourselves spiritually and emotionally for this journey.To whom much is given much more is required of that individual to serve humanity.
God is not mocked! whatever you sow you and or your children will certainly reap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promoting Literacy For A World In Transition

The Psychology Of Dunce

Israel Hamas War