Prayer

Lord, your limitless power it awesome,
You are Alpha and Omega,
You are Omnipresent, Omnipotent, and Omniscient,
Lord, I cry out to you from the depths of my being.
Hear my cry Oh Lord, and have mercy on my soul!
Lord, grant my family and I favour
Favour in every aspect of our lives.
Lord I put before you each member of the family,
You knew us before we were born.  
Lord, reveal your mighty self to us once again
Lord remember those who mourn the loss of loved ones, grant them your peace
Lord, provide for and strengthen those who are feeble in body
And comfort those who minds are wavering
Lord, walk beside those who are having challenges along the spiritual journey.
Jehovah Rapha, restore the health of this family
Jehovah Nissi you are our protector, guards us from evil and from workers of iniquity
Your name Everlasting Father is worthy to be praised
Amen!

© 2014 Wayne Campbell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promoting Literacy For A World In Transition

The Psychology Of Dunce

Israel Hamas War